||€66,42 / Kilogram
Formula 1 – Vanilla Cream - 780g offers convenience, taste and nutrition all in one shake. Featuring a perfect blend of high quality protein, fibre, and vitamins & minerals, you no longer have to choose between healthy meals and convenience - the Formula 1 shake is quick and easy to prepare!
- Get the nutrients your body needs, while staying committed to your preferences or diet requirements. F1 New Generation is made of ingredients that are vegan sourced, gluten free and contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- High in protein contributing to a growth in muscle mass, Formula 1 is a meal replacement that contains key micro and macro nutrients and added botanicals and herbs.
- Enjoy Formula 1 as a nutritional breakfast, lunch or dinner to support your active lifestyle and weight management* goals.
- It contains 25 vitamins and minerals, including vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- 222 kcal per serving
- 18 g protein per serving, contributing to the growth of muscle mass
- 4 g of fibre per serving
- Minimum 38% of the daily recommended intake for 25 vitamins and minerals per serving, including Chromium which helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Vegan ingredients, gluten free, no artificial colour and natural flavourin
DID YOU KNOW?
Enjoy this product within a balanced and varied diet, as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.
Enjoy a Formula 1 shake every day as a nutritious meal. Gently shake the canister prior to each use as content may settle. Mix two tablespoons (26 g) of powder with 250 ml of cold, semi-skimmed milk (1.5 % fat).
- For weight control: Substituting two of the main daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss..
- For balanced nutrition and weight maintenance: Substituting one of the main daily meals of an energy restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.
For information under the new European Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011, see HERE in the form of a link to the product label.